Loyalz-GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyalz-GunZ

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Co-Owner - Skater- Banned For ? Dayz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Owner
Owner
Jeremy

Character
Gunz-The-Duelz:
Co-Owner - Skater- Banned For ? Dayz Left_bar_bleue0/0Co-Owner - Skater- Banned For ? Dayz Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Co-Owner - Skater- Banned For ? Dayz Empty
PostSubject: Co-Owner - Skater- Banned For ? Dayz   Co-Owner - Skater- Banned For ? Dayz I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Skater I'm Sorry I Have To Do This To You But I Must Banned You Until I Get Unbanned From Your Site Again Then You Will Be Received Your Stuff Again . . . I'm So Sorry Skater . . . Sleep

FROM:STAFF: santa cherry rendeer Sleep bounce alien Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

TO:YOU: santa cherry rendeer Sleep alien Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad lol!

I Promised That You Are Going To Get Your Staff Co-Owner Back Until Fur Notice
No One Is Taking Skater's Spot Because He Need's To Learn His Lesson I Am Going To Banned Him For 14 Dayz Until He Knows What He Learns If Anyone Ask Your Going To Be Kicked From The Staff & Skater Aka Chris Is Back In I Am Nice Though But You Need To Learn Your Lesson Chris Okay santa cherry rendeer But If You Ask Still You Will Be Banned Until Me & Skater Agree When You Get To Be Back In . . . Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Only Skater & Me Can Agree He Is Banned Till 14 Dayz Are Over Thank You For Lesson To This Newz.

+ Pm Me Why I Had To Banned Skater For 4 Dayz.

+ Skater Is A Very Nice Person & I Know Him Alot So Please Be Sorry For Skater From Getting Banned It Can Help Him Cheer Him Up If You Do You Both Can Get New Weapons. I'm Making. Only I Have ! ! ! It Is A Special Weapon It's Is A 1 K.O. So I Can Keep Defeating You Every Time Without Me Dieing Thehehe
Back to top Go down

Co-Owner - Skater- Banned For ? Dayz
Page 1 of 1